Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Today it was raining. So I've been inside all day. Its really cold outside. I did some exercising like sit ups, and bridges. I did homework, then read my Vampire knight manga for a little bit. I really don't like rain in winter. I haven't been able to ride my dirt bike in awhile because the ground is wet. So I just stay inside. It REALLY sucks. I'm eating mint chocolate chip ice-cream. I know ice-cream in winter. Ha-ha. The day before Thanksgiving we went to grandmas and put up the tree. My little sisters friend came over, so she got to help to! We had a very quiet thanksgiving. My cousins family invited us over to there house for thanksgiving. My grandma says that really helped her get through the week. I started playing songs from my favorite TV shows on my keyboard. Some are hard so I can't do those. I play by ear sometimes. But most of the time I read the notes. I have my favorite cherry necklace on, its really pretty. Yesterday I asked my Dad to tell me something he thought I couldn't do. So he says do fifty sit-ups in one sitting. So I Did It!! Ha take that Dad. And because I do them a lot, I don't hurt today.Well that's it. See Ya tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment