Tuesday, January 25, 2011
My Life right now...is Awful. I hope it gets better.
OK, so Saturday was the worst day ever. My Grandma wanted us to clean Runa's room so Drew could sleep in there. And that set my Mom off, you do not want to set my Mom off. You set my Mom off you have a 30% chance of living. Well after about thirty minutes of screaming (from just Mom), my Dad told us to get started on homework (so we didn't have to go to Grandma's as fast). We never do homework on Saturday! After we did homework Dad told us that Grandpa was throwing all of runa's stuff in a bag. So we had to come and pick it up when he was done. Well I wasn't really mad at Grandma for wanting us to clean. I was just glad Drew was going to church. Sunday was even worse. My great Grandma had to go to the hospital, so Grandma couldn't take us to church. Well I was ok with that, then she said Drew could take us. I was very pleased to hear her say that. My Dad was hesitant, but then told us Drew could take us. I was so happy because I got to see my awesome Teacher. She let's me talk to her and won't judge me if I made a mistake. She's kinda like a second Mom. Well Church was very nice. I got to lend my Teacher a book called White Fang. And had really good classes. But what was waiting for us at home was horrible. My Mom had screamed and cussed at my Dad. Making me feel horrible. And I'm scared for Runa because she's turning into a little version of my Mom. My Mom is mad at me and my Dad for existing. And now that Grandma's not around that much I'm alone. I can't talk to my Dad because he already has enough on his plate. And every time I tell runa my secrets, when she's mad at me she screams them to someone else. So I can't talk to anyone. It's making feel so sick. Yesterday I felt nauseous from Mom yelling at me. I think this stress is killing me. I just wish Runa is going to turn out ok. Every time Mom and Dad fight I get her out of there. I just don't want her to do the things I did when I was upset. I want to shield her from all the bad, so she can be happy. Last night she had a nightmare, so I let her sleep in my bed with me. I haven't slept for weeks. Luckily I don't look that bad. But I'm having nightmares that keep me awake. Like Mom is trying to kill me, or my Teacher hating me, or even just being in a dark room alone. I think I'm going to start asking for Gods help. Maybe he can give me a better life. Or just help me get through this year alive. Well that's it, pretty bad huh. I hope I have a better week (with sleep). And maybe even some reading. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment